Monday, June 30, 2008

Where To Play Racquetball Nj

June 30, 2008 (274 th Day): Last Monday

guess many of you may not have been able to get out of the hangover that you would be the conclusion of last night but little celebration here ... ... I am told that in London had a party ... but of course ... I think there are more English than English living in London ... I do not have cost too much and I got up with the idea of \u200b\u200b"last Monday" "last day of iron": P do not think board in a long time ... but

very long ... The day was annoying ... I do not know because you see how close the eventually you get to make endless day or is that children were annoying ... First ... the child has peed 3 times today ... A while the mother was taking him to class, the other at noon being at home and on-arrival to pick up his sister and is flawed is that as the Wii does not feel like going to the bathroom and pisses over ... as I have punished him without wii today ... tomorrow to see if you miss the dog and going to the bathroom. It is then that both were super annoying ... fighting and screaming down the street and the house ... and I I'm a little irritable because we screwed up ... but nothing I have done things in the house and I have been to the park and fuck ... how easy is entertaining ... and they wanted to play dogs and babies but there was no ball and I told you to see who gathered more sticks and shit ... they liked the stick ... whatever it compete ... the child eventually get tired because As always lost ... is that she has a competitive attitude to fuck ... and many teams would want for them ... So then I invented to catch leaves ... but of course ... after that ... What can catch in a park? Because there are no stones there ... the beast walks the lawn cogiéramos girl ... I see them tearing around bushes and the police for destroying a reservation natural (I have as much glamor to live next to a nature reserve: P lol).

The mother was of doctors today and returned about 7:30 and I have had to make healthy food dinner ... going ... baked potatoes and hot dogs ... at least not fried ... we save that ... And I have behaved in the table though ... Why not pick up the silverware? Neither the greater hey ... I see and I say and tell me they eat American-style finger ... ... and I answered that this is England not the U.S. though ... I doubt there eating with your fingers ... nothing ... less to scrub ... She says she hears at 18 moves in the U.S. and the kids tell me and also tell them it's very expensive to travel there and I drop the girl "I have the money my father gave me yesterday" I mean ... 5 pounds ... and I ... "yeah yeah ... with that as no ..." and I replied that nothing happens, her mother has a lot of money and gives it ... oh ... .. where you are going to get this youth ... Tomorrow I have thought

to see if I go to the center for a custom and spend money on clothes ... on Wednesday to see if I close the bank account and then it ... mmmm I think not nothing else will do ... I'll have everything settled ... Now I'm going with 3 pounds in the mobile ... there to swing the lead to no recargármelo for what little I have ... well ... last Monday in England. Nothing different from any other except that I start to get nervous and ... I have the suitcase and was nearly full (well filled but there are still more things I do not know where I will ...) and already dismissed ...

Kisses and Night Night!

PD: Pau I spent a couple of photos from last night in Valencia ... before the match in the Mestalla Square and then celebrating in the town hall square. Today, seeing the arrival from the web of four, and I can not be there ... Jooo, at least know that there were people who were Acorda
ndo me in those moments ... it encourages me ... is that you realize that people is what you have at your side despite being a year away ... Thanks!


0 comments:

Post a Comment