Sunday, June 29, 2008

Brazilian Wax Eugene Or

June 28, 2008 (272 th Day): In Bristol!

Last trip ... now if so ... is that ... although the Next week I'm taking a Saturday off ... I guess I'll spend with family. We got up very early as usual in us and we headed to a city not that we had heard much about it ... I had read in my guide that things of interest were the cathedral (as in most cities) and 3 museums that we have lost. It really going to see cities because that is what touches ... the thrill is gone ... the principle is not new for us ... as I was telling Victor ... I defined the month of February, the month of travel but is that after all that ... have been traveling ... if I look at the schedule I have put on my door I have put in all Saturdays this month a city: first London, then Dublin, then York and finally Bristol ... it would be unusual for us not to go to see any city for a weekend ... But I liked Bristol ... lot. It is a city like the other ... not that I have had this English charm York or a city with hundreds of monuments and landmarks such as London ... no ... but it is a very modern city, with monuments quite striking after being accustomed to see incredible ancient cathedrals and castles and huge beautiful ... I love your channel ... by which you can go by ferry to either side of the city (and us, as good adventure, we went by ferry). Anyway, I do not regret at all having gone to Bristol and I recommend it to everyone.

As we passed a no ... ... or rather frikadas Victor ... it was not the same as the last time in Dublin ... it's because the guy is a clueless and they pass these things. Well, for starters ... they sleep on the train and clear ... I let my responsibility to say when we come down ... and he did not know there was a stop before we had to lose you too ... well it was Bristol awake went down in that ... with the consequent need to wait about 30 minutes to the next and hoping that the reviewer did not happen because of course ... we did not have the train ticket for that ... but of course ... the reviewer happens and luckily I show my ticket and says nothing but ... when Victor starts looking for his ... can not find it! Where? For what has been lost ... you have to pay a ticket again ... well, nothing happens ... two and a half pounds ... it's crappy q ue has lost its rail card with the return ticket. We lost objects. They know nothing ... you have to call on Monday ... but you must buy a new ticket that costs more than double what it cost us there and back. It is already the second time I lost ... so is Victor ... without a head: P (and is 24 pounds a new rail card ...). But still missing and that is something else to go we had to teach the ticket or pass machines. He tells me that the ticket target passes behind me ... and the tickets in hand ... but hey, I put the ticket and ... me back! Again I try and return it to me again and I get to go to the tickets ... It tells Vic about his ticket (BTW ... if I had tickets for the reviewing of the second train had made one but the child had drawn ... or so he thought at first because then goes and finds it ... when you no longer need,,,) and well, the girl let him go because he sees the role of lost ... lesson ... if you do not want to pay bill ... you see lost and invent you lost yours ... so no problem: P lol. But hey, we got the ferry passes the anger ... because the lost object bald spoke very fast and did not understand and has pissed off more lol meu poor fellow! But hey ... if it was something this trip ... I could not be one of our trips ...

the evening dinner in his house and party in Birmingham pufff ... and we pretty contentillos is that ... we played one of my games that are fun ... plus learn many things from the other mmmmmm person ... I have wanted to return to play again hehehehe. We went to our cathedral to make our bottle, not before without passing by a shop to buy biscuits that were needed ... mmmm, so good with crackers chest: P jejejeje After Party where you are going to be normal. This time back home soon, we were dead and soon they drop anything in bed and sleep ... It was my last party with Victor in Birmingham from my adventure in the land ...

Kisses and Night Night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment