Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Leaf Blower Stop Working

June 25, 2008 (269 th Day)

week ... now it will go faster and more that I know I'll do this weekend and it is too soon I said last week would be my last trip ... because it will not. On Friday I go to Birmingham to Victor (he does not know yet but I think mine left tackle for August or bring or gather and when he returns to England to see it.) And on Saturday prontito well, of course ... to Bristol. Had told him to go to Stonehenge but I mistook the city and bought the tickets ... so we will see Bristol say good ... not bad ... and night ... mmmmmm English Farewell Party: P jejejeje party and gap in downtown Birmingham. I've already bought the tickets, as I have been sleeping this morning at home because the mother I have seen his face told me zombie "mmmm you look tired, go to bed I take the children." But then ... then comes the morning and go you know where that has gotten ... well, today I paid it last week and this ... mmmm am rich: P jejejeje and has given me the 5 pounds more for putting up children on Monday. I had thought to put them to the bank but next week I have to go to close the account and I will take pa ... that .... To purchase tickets left me with the child because of course ... had to buy today I ran out of space so as he had to leave the girl in the salon to make her braids and how the child or joke is still as I've been giving a step back and do things. I told that mother and she said that she loves trains and I ... well yeah ... I've noticed: P lol I wanted to get one! But nothing ... as we've come to the salon before I bought them some candy and I had happy and well ... I spent a day in which ... it seems to me that these days I'm working more ... but ... I'm happier because I feel very comfortable with the family ... I have dinner with them or the time step afternoon and well ... I want to shout and not want me to go and that makes me feel good because you realize that despite the dirty looks in the morning, disputes and punishments are ... then laughter, games , jokes and affection for one year we have had. To Kim, I'm a big sister again, as for Michaela and Paul ... well ... for him many times I am "mama" I do not know now hehehe how many times I called mom ...

And as I said, I dined with the family that the mother has brought Chinese food and asked me if I wanted and how she has gone to my room to tell me please have dinner with They will miss me ... I asked my home phone and goes with him out there ... look at that as lost and someone will call me jejejeje I see my father picking up the phone and is all crazy. They go to London on Friday but before they go to a English concert they have in their church but I can not come but I'm invited because I'm going to Birmingham ... which they understand because they know that Victor is there (Vic are so famous here as I might to your roommates is that ... we spent all weekends together ...). If you should come as you tell the poor Valentina last week you would do ...

Well, if a few days ago said it was what I was going to miss you ... there are also many things you do not miss ... some of They are:
- The food ... is that ... okay ... I've gained here as "inengordable" in a year to go poop reach Spain in the summer with this "tipĂ­n" but ... the food is junk food, all in " take away "or whatever it is, take away. But I miss the English flavors, Spicy both makes you not know anything about food ... salads ... god! I do not align them all and lay the freshly picked vegetables from the field. The cooked pasta ... pasta with tuna point ... oh ... you feel like eating a paella, potato tortilla, baked rice ... mmmmm English food: P jejeje
- Times ... and end it ... I'm used and the night out soon and come back again (2 or 3) is not so bad because I really do not miss the next day. Although ... I have wanted to eat like in Spain and in Spain ... so that the sun rises to normal hours and not at 4 in the morning and hide at 11 at night and in winter is at hand and at 3 pm and there is no sun and leave at 8 or 9 in the morning ... The schedule of the stores at 4 and 7 winter closed in summer (although everything is open on Sundays and supermarkets as I said a bargain).
- The time is ... you never know what the weather will be ... and that it always rains ... I see ... no more rain in the north of Spain ... but that all of the sudden rain, then sun then snow, then wind you die ... you do not know what to wear!
- Do not have blinds ... and is that with these mornings in spring and summer do not understand ... is horrible ... at the end you get used or get aid a mask, but ... What do they have against the blind?
- The two faucets in the bathrooms and sometimes you go somewhere and find two taps and if you open the cold water if you open the ice and the hot Socarras you ... so ... is the worst ... and let alone in the bathroom ... that as you will remember it as I had in my early around here ... nothing at all ... I'm glad to return to civilization: P
- Eat no napkins ... How do they do? Anyway ... I've learned to eat and be less nasty: p jejeje

And now that's what I'll miss ... not sure I can think of more things but for now ... these well.

Kisses and Night Night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment