Sunday, June 22, 2008

Virtually Paint Your Bmx Bike

June 21, 2008 (265th day): In York!

Last trip of my adventure in the land ... last trip from and I came here 9 months ago (10 laps without Spain ...) and of course ... one of the cities that had wanted even before he was York ... everyone I had spoken highly of the city and the truth did not lie ... it's beautiful! So with old streets, a wall that surrounds most of the city ... the largest cathedral in all of England is there (amazing ...), well, a medieval English town with all of the law ...

I got up as usual ... to 6 to travel at 8 out because the train back to York. Had to make a change at Derby where I meet with Victor in his train. Luckily he was not asleep and we housewives that like a week we spend so many things in our lives: p lol. The weather was not the best ... British wind and rain made worse by the afternoon ... but not prevented us from seeing the city. So if ... we are old and in this city alone there are stairs to climb everywhere ... that if the tower, if the wall ... that if the tower of the cathedral ... that shit ... almost 300 steps in a tight spiral around ... but fuck ... that ... beautiful views across the city ... although it was fenced as if we were wrong about suicide ... that was a little foggy and we could not see much beyond ... We entered the castle museum in which there was a part that played the Victorian city and was super good ... it looked as if you had back in time ... stroll through the streets ... with people and sounds ... playing shops they could get ... prisons, schools ... a museum pass, and it cost was not bad ... I think it was the city the more things we get paid for that ... but worth it ... it's so beautiful ... we just missed the boat sailing up the river to go through the canal but the weather was not permitted ... If we missed something geek? Lol it happened to us not ... Geek ... Do I miss anything? If ... we do not always have to pass things ... but as we need strong emotions as we slipped into the cathedral to see it free plan. And after Liverpool is the prettiest I've seen here is that unlike the churches and cathedrals that have not call me much attention. About 5:30 we went towards Birmingham were about 2 and a half hours' drive to reach more after Oldbury, buying dinner, drinks, dinner ... and again to Birmingham party. If I have to recommend a city is York, I think is one of the cities required to England ... a little girl, that one day you see (although we'd love to go to my awesome castle that is on the edge ...) and super nice.

saw the new home of Victor and my awesome room (jooo I want to help decorate your ... ahem ... much doily valence at home but look to have the room like you ...). Our last dinner in Birmingham white wine glass, candles and ... jejejeje kebab burger is that ... we are glamorous but not pasta: P lol. Then came Valentina and we had an interesting conversation about the Muslim culture as it is work on the part of the s Option disabled women for Muslim Life ... Italian and his project is already completed, he returned to Italy on Thursday and jooo listened and spoke English so well that depressed me for my poor vocabulary (which no compression ...). We catch the last bus and we could not bottle in the cathedral ... we went to take shelter at the Birmingham Museum of Art and then ... after one of our Charlita and Victor return to enrage me for not wearing a jacket ... (wearing my little bullfighter ... but this morning he thought it was a scarf ... if ... that fashion has little idea of \u200b\u200bmy child ...). But then we our area ... well ... well I can say about the night ... I had a luxury (Vic need to find our song ...) and good night ... well not bad for morale up is bad enough that you never throw away the Tackle a few times jejejeje (Vic child ... not you I am outraged that I told you why that happens ..., P). And then shit fucking English taxi driver conned us .... And do not you see that I caught mosqueo me ... that we did not get around very long ... 25 pounds! Ja and the turkey goes up and tells us is that we had such good street ... sorry? Here we have this right ... if we do not understand your obligation is to ask to find out ... and going and we released that is not your fault you did not speak English well ... Jaaaa there and killed me ... I snapped that does not speak well because we are not English but that his obligation is whether understand that we do not ask us to be clear that instead of going where he pleases him ... it was Victor who had been paid but for me ... I was 15 pounds and fixed ... But nothing ... fucking ... for the next taxi driver pointed out the direction we have on paper and ready ... but what pisses me off that then they may speak English as they come out of there ... never utter the "ll" or "ñ" or 'j' and nothing happens ... when they say "Sevil" understand them ... but they are so superior that they can not try to understand ... anyway ... we got a little mad at her home but the hours were we slept we were tired of so much travel and party (it was 5 ... and we had raised almost 24 hours ...).

Kisses and Night Night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment