Friday, June 20, 2008

Free Scotsman Cartoon Clipart

June 20, 2008 (264 th Day)

End of work week: D: D: D that happiness comes on Friday afternoon ... god! Indescribable ... especially when playing short trip tomorrow ... possibly my last trip of this adventure ... but hey, not because the latter was to be the worst ... we go to some of the most beautiful cities in England, York. And no ... I'm with Victor and then at night to offset Birmingham ... see their new home and its mega room. But then ... another Saturday without sleep ... at 6, up to at 8 I have to catch the train ... I'll make a change at Derby where I go up in the same train that goes Victor (tranqui let you sleep ... I've been mp3 ...) and 10:30 ... York!

Today was again a quiet day, and also the mother has taken the children to school without me because I had a meeting at which the child out doing things but as I was told later ... has not done anything because it has been to mourn ... jooo with how well he did in the Christmas performance at the Busy Bee (his previous home). Well, I have been relatively well behaved, only when you pick up the girl has taken it a bit ... wild and has been throwing large branches on the road ... well ... but it seems to mother also has mounted when they go to buy shoes at the girl over to the center so it has punished without Nintendo Wii that ... today for the child ... is the greatest punishment that can be invented. And as the Nintendo Wii's hot at home now ... because I get to play (you see what I say as if it were a chore lol). Sometimes I feel stupid because until the child appears to do better than me ... but then, he has played better than me ... these days I have to use the Nintendo Wii it seems that not going to give me for my meet ... but ... What would I do with play and the Nintendo DS? Because the DS will give me if or if for my birthday that's why I have missed you my dear brothers: P jejejeje. And as the mother is so cute and I care so much, when they have to buy the shoes at 18, not wanting to cook can be seen, have brought food from KFC and I also brought my children's menu of chicken and potatoes with my popsicles ... if you want to see my family when I realize that I have taken good care! Hehehehe

Joooo, it seems that I will miss you ... the girl not to tell me why I have to go ... I stay longer ... The more I wrote a note on the Wii (is that you can leave little notes and all ...) on my birthday (ah! The wii I congratulated my birthday and all ... look how intelligent machines do today ...: P) saying things and is very cute ... I think I have not done much them ... because you have baby-sitting is that the couple being affectionate and friendly, you also have be firm and punish if necessary ... and of course ... I have taken many "i do not like you any more" and stuff ... but ... at the end of the day, have spent more time with me than with her mother even ... and those hours are ... and command their children early and when they are good with me ... we're going to do ... I get my maternal side and I am good with them: P

And now a bit of soap opera and is familiar instead of being in a normal English family ... I think I've been in a Venezuelan telenovela ... After multiple tracks and odds and ends out there ... (is that I live in my world do not look at anything and neither wonder ... ) I think, and say I think because there is strength and I have not got a reliable source 100 by 100, ie the mother ... the father of her grandmother's husband is not her father ... ... and now all a Oooooh! Where do I remove it? First ... the letters I get are for what Mr Mars? ask yourselves ... the mother's name is Wright, the same as grandma's ... so that her husband should be the same ... right? And second ... the calendar that puts the date back to Jamaica puts "mum and Mr Mars go back to Jamaica" .... Do not put "dad" ... weird? Well if ... ... mmmmmmmm Well ... now ... if by October they return to Jamaica ... Where is the grandmother and grandfather? Why is that children if called grandfather ... So I do not know where they are but ... Grandma was more than a week ... almost as they came from Jamaica and the other day was the grandfather with all the stuff of both ... Where? ........ no idea ... And now the room is only for Cindy ... that has furniture and all ... and that was supposed to stay for a while until I found flat but has now lived here almost 3 months and after that a strange thing that made me look "that I lived here" and leave my room like the Cindy ... What going on here? And finally ... the relationship as friendly as the children's father and mother ... that is thrown for hours on the phone ... that or there's another guy named like him .... Anyway ... I live in a Venezuelan soap opera of black English ... In case you missed the English television at the time for siesta ...

Kisses and Night Night!
PD: Photo of Old Market Square from the source ... to fund what is seen is the town hall ... is one of the things I miss ... because in this place I spent many times, I've been sitting there, watching people, thinking about everything ... strenth, and whether for good times or bad times ... Anyway ... my place:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment