Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Lazy Eye Scholarships

June 17, 2008 (261 th Day)

can say it's been a quiet day although the child had wild time when we went to pick up the brother, that means you have pissed in the street I have not had the power to cross, the shoe was removed and has been around barefoot, has screeched to a perlite autobusero ... let a child ... but that I have not been to the park, only the girl and go. That the time has come Michaela and asked me to tell her mother if that question had come with me and stayed with fat ... after the little idiot told me that none of it ... to tell the truth ... and I Did forgive? Do not be a bad sister ... is that ... is a snitch ... you goat of everyone and everything ... so bad ... but eventually, the day ended ... and ... pufff discounting is listless today was (you know, the day of class, shortly for me ... all that ...). But hey, I'm happy I: D and thinking tomorrow is Wednesday and the weekend is approaching, which is a bit on the air but I want to go to York if only one ... that would not be the first time and fuck ... that York is not far away and I was told that deserves penalty.

in class thought it was our last Tuesday but no ... it is that comes au nthat for what we do ... it will take us to a nearby village where they make a really good cheesecake ... ... .. mmmmmmmmmm: P lol And tomorrow we go to dinner Latinas and the two teachers to say goodbye. Do not know ... I guess that will entertain us with the Mexican and more lol. Pity that the Italian would not come because a c Ukeys more laughter. Our class has been talking about the holidays and as they call the different places where you settle and talking about these sites has taught us some photos of Japan or China ... not well where, in which they lose their last trains back home stay there, are called "capsule house" ... as you see are 1x2 and have TV and bathroom but ... it seems you're inside a washing machine ... amazing ... the truth you think "that rare are these oriental ..." but then the weekend in Dublin in which Vic and I had no roof to shelter us ... there would have been nice to have a washing machine home of these ... I've discovered I want to go to Japan ... which jooo is a home to stay that are typical Japanese super expensive but hey ... I want: P everything is to see the world.

mother came home so proud because he has gone to the parents' meeting and told him that his daughter is the number one lol so ... normal, all proud. I said "next week is that of the child ..." as if to say ... pufff a well at least lol. And I ... who knows, maybe in the future ... ... jejejeje focus and have released a few laughs. Seems to go better ... has these weeks several tests if endoscopy, if endocrine ... to see if they take what they have because in this country will say cancer, and then they tell you no idea what you have and well ... and can not leave women ...

leave the following video starring Victor in Dublin, and is ... the child was left in that show ... oh! If, in the end will be a media star (Jaaaa that I created it ... but with Russia's future will always be ... ... ... .... Mmmmmmmmm not be raising me to go out there I know the world doing performances in the street ... so I know some world ... already! leave psychology for globetrotters! Who is coming? Plus ... well ... learn languages \u200b\u200bbetter, I leave ... is that both English weather takes its toll on my mind: P)

Kisses and Night Night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment