Thursday, June 19, 2008

Harvest Moon Cheat Visual

June 19, 2008 (263 th Day)

If yesterday was disgusting day the sun is back today ... but we have not gone to the park because the Nintendo Wii Michaela and creates a sense ... I made my doll (although I have not played because with these beasts ... although I really wanted the truth ... is that this afternoon I started to feel a little sick and did not feel anything ....) But I want a Nintendo Wii! Is flawed to play sports but then Michael has put Sonic and BUAA, as left and childhood memories ... but I think ... I'll stick with the old

Sonic ... It's nothing new here for breakfast cereals have tropocientos shelves to choose from ... right now we have 6 ... but we have become more ... As one who believes the feeling is one of the Weetabix brand (foul for me but they love these ...) but in chocolate and shaped like rings. Yesterday we bought the mother and the children saying that they wanted to thank you ... Well, at breakfast I have asked and such. When I picked up the child in one of my carelessness I found I uploaded the kitchen bench with cereals in the hand ... and of course ... there has begun the dispute. The child as a madman screaming, crying, saying everything ... I firmly and indifferent saying he would not eat the next time an adult asks what he wants and does not do these things ... well it has fallen out of mouths of the bank ... but was so enraged as if nothing ... kept crying and saying everything. Then he started to ease and eventually told me he loved me and that if such a return would eat cereal and I said so ... but you have to behave, so I brought him another kiss and happier that nothing has gone to watch Sponge Bob and has played with Spider man doll. Later in the afternoon, and the girl, both worshiping because it gave them such grain ... if the chocolate and sugar cause irreparable damage in children should be banned ... ... ...

fricassee of the day ... going on the bus, I'm sitting in the second row and a guy comes and sits in front of me ... it seemed normal but not ... he was crazy ... and I mean that literally ... crazy! He moved forward and back and suddenly turned left and began to talk to the window super fast ... people went so quiet when I saw ... was left with a face ... I almost ... but I endured Descojonado ... which made me rethink "but what kind of psychologist I am?" if one comes to my office and ... not I can laugh at him! But people sticking each shock ... and it was really scary ... sorry e qu spoke English and did not understand ...

And nothing else ... today I go to bed early because ... pufff not know what happens to me ... for me that is tired ... anyway, tomorrow is Friday and last day of the week ... The rest as you can because on Saturday night is party time lag in Birmingham with Vic ... (he's always good to lag). And then just be 15 days ... it makes me long pufff yet cortito ... my adventure is coming to an end ...

Today I put a picture where I am with the evil Dark Vader ... hehehehe is that I always go to the dark side ..... was in Dublin last week and hung out to buy our drinks when we saw it and of course ... had to take a picture ... Anakin was a pity that not too ... but then I do not know if it would have returned to Nottingham: P jejeje Besitos

and Night Night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment