Friday, June 27, 2008

Buoyancy Of Latex Balloons

June 27, 2008 (271 th Day)

can say that has already started the countdown is that this weekend will be my last weekend of revelry and drunken ... The coming weekend will be quiet family ... I've been to Birmingham since the end Reyes arrived late on Saturday and told me I would not have the body for many party because ... fuck you envy me ... piece has stuck trip to Stockholm! Anyway ... and tell me that this.

The day has been quiet removing at the childishness of the monster but we peke ... the mother has heard and talked to me in the bathroom and while I was trying to raise the child has gone up and super softly ... and who does not want the thing, the anger has cast the girl and is then asked pardon me ... And of course ... continue to pack lunch that of course ... prefer to bring food home to eat dining qe (like fools ...) but today has touched me and fuck me ... what they eat ... sandwich strawberry jam, a carrot, a piece of fruit, yogurt, a chocolate, a packet of potato, raisins (which does not like none but the mother is bent on eating them ... as are English by cojones I have to like that here everything takes raisins ...) and the juice ... so anything, pack lunch and school. The truth that lately I'm more playful with them and everything and I see the cutest boy (not me that if I go I see it as well or has improved ...) but I find myself more familiar and even joked with them at night when I get the "s boring" before bed. I will miss and things I have softened the heart ... jooo that deep love them ... Today was

English concert in the church where they go but as I came to Birmingham ... I have not gone. The children all disappointed by that ... But though I longed to be seen is that and what they do in the church (as it is not equal to the English church) preferred to come with Victor to Birmingham Bajonero carrying two days and needed a laugh. This time when I was waiting at the door and welcome as warm as I have said "but look at that geek ere ... Take off your sunglasses anda I'm ashamed that I see you "hug before and nothing ... if ... confidence disgusting. And then our cafe Rouge will be the last ... Now this is where things start to be "the last times" and feel sorry ... after of ta much time ... is a strange feeling because I want to leave but at the same time look for something to go here ...

Then we went to ASDA to buy something pre-cooked and ready to sleep that morning and if so ... final touches (again last ...) city. We're going to Bristol ... at first wanted to see those stones but city confused me so nothing ... maybe next time. And at night ... Birmingham gap (as always: P)

I put a picture out of Saturday night in Birmingham last week with Victor and is ... I miss you now with him ... If you already had confidence between us in Spain now ... This experience has made us come together much more and I will take very much when I return ... and although the will of "macho" for life, I've seen your calendar and put a sad face on July 6 next to "Kriss is coming back to Spain": D if deep down I want hehehe

Kisses and Night Night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment