Monday, June 23, 2008

Make Noise Makers For Cheer

June 23 of 2008 (267 th Day)

One day calm enough to be my second last Monday of work ... When I woke up the child had already showered and dressed and went up to the child if the child is arranged makes everything faster because it is clear ... be the first in everything ... and anything that we were under them breakfast and I put that damn board ... ... the child every week using all her wardrobe ... ay that shit ... but hey, is a quiet morning because the mother is responsible for bringing me to school and then to rest ... In the afternoon I've spent all afternoon with them because the mother has gone to do some tests and did not come home ... I has sent a sms telling me that if I could prepare some pasta with tuna and cheese that she had to go to a church meeting and I do not know who ... but someone baptized Sunday ... because the timing makes it ... Well ... I have performed well, occasional brat tantrum the child but then I get serious, to set him straight and 5 minutes to calm down and I ask forgiveness comes ... and the girl is not used to be told no to everything ... and I ... I do. Then in the "evening" as the mother has been slow to come down to watch over me while I played with the Wii and make cupcakes with Michaela Tom and Jerry ... super easy to make and have not gone bad even though they were my strawberry and strawberry ...

In the sheet that you now have children at the school spoke of how to put on sunscreen for sun protection ... and I think ... What sun?! Well ... maybe I exaggerated because it's sunny here ... and also longer than in Spain almost dusk to 11 pm and wakes up about 4 am ... and also ... when you paste, paste with a much stronger ... but then I wonder ... Why are so white boys? Respect that if ... the sun ... Friday the girl in class they were all a hat for sun protection ... maybe why they are so white boys ... because between hats and sunscreen of 50 ... no one can put
brown ... Yesterday
commented on some things I'd miss from here ... but of course ... one as you think you can think of some more ... as
- The muffins ... and who no longer worth as much because I got tired of eating when I arrived but is a recommendation for anyone who comes to England ... a chocolate muffin.
- The sorry and excuse me because I burst at the beginning but I think I've gotten used to it and when I'm in another country where they did not ask forgiveness for all or will give way or keep the line ... I feel like offended ... (English something I had to paste ...) but come on ... a few weeks in Spain and takes my nonsense ...
- My rail card (my card that I made a 33% discount when traveling by train). Perhaps there is also in Spain but I do not know ... like ... it has cost me so cheap to travel here by train (and looks that could have been in bus ... but I'm a bitch and I go for the glamorous life ... I bus? Jaaaa: P).
- Multiculturalism and here you can find, and turbaned Moors all driving a bus or police, and Chinese tattoos and dyed hair around smoking and drunk ... I know ... that there is everything and keep their customs, their festivals and culture ... and people respect him.
- postal stores ... and is ... the love ... you can find anything there ... and now ... I find the special I need to post every time ...! Is there for all tastes and colors and sizes ... bua ... that pretty: P
- The double-decker buses ... I sit up in the front row ever lol.
- Not smoking is allowed anywhere and that is appreciated ... at least for one non-smoker like me ... and that is that when you leave the party ... come with the smell of snuff in clothes and hair ... it's disgusting ...
- May the supermarkets open till late ... you can find open from 6 am to 11 pm without interruption ...

And I think for now those are all ... you are going to me a few more ... but you saw that neither is all wrong here and fuck ... every time I can think of more good things ... that's good, it means that I do not dislike this country so much: P

Kisses and Night Night!

PS: today is San Juan in Spain ... here does nothing but jooo ... I am sure you will you be getting their feet wet in the beach ... I will next year without fail! request a wish for me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment