Sunday, June 29, 2008

Zoofilia Firmy Poirno

in England June 29, 2008 (Day 273): Last Sunday in England

C omo say in the title in England last Sunday ... ... and so begins one week countdown in which less than 7 days ... go to be with mine. I have not done much during the day ... because we got up late, on 14 and we ate at the Mc and then we went to say goodbye to our coffee Café Rouge ... ... that it was in which nearly 5 months while we sat I waited a couple of hours that I spent my train to Nottingham and I played to transfer from Southampton to Nottingham in Birmingham. Victor was a week that had come to live their adventure in Eng ra and we had many things to say. We found that coffee and we'll spend two hours we gossip and stories. Today ... we are fired on it and although I do not say this openly ... I know I will be greatly missed ... if I was to nervous: P jejejeje And is that ... for me has been the most important thing I've been here ... with I have relied more and know that I for him too ... Thanks Victor for everything and ... you know, again;)

Then I came or home just to shower and see Germany-Spain, which as you know ... YOU HAVE WON! Reyes had told me to go and see but I've come tired and did not feel ... joooo ... if I had known ... (that little faith I had in Spain ....) I'm going to celebrate ... because I called my brother and petite party had at home ... what did my brother ... I'm going to England and the valence Champion Cup and Spain wins Euro Strip after years ... damn ... that infuriates me not to be in Spain and to get drunk and go out and scream like crazy ... you know when something is repeated so ...

I put some photos of my trip to Bristol, a museum we went it was a boat, a very famous in England that have made the museum and walk down it and see what life was like in a boat those of the nineteenth century. The truth that was fine and removing it was a wedding that we screwed up our tour a few moments, I really liked. So if ... luckily I was born at the end of the twentieth century ... for fuck like living ... and tomorrow ... last week of work ...:) to see such.

Kisses and Night Night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment