Thursday, June 26, 2008

Confidentiality Statement Email Patient Care

June 26, 2008 (270 th Day): 9 months in England ...

welcome my ninth month in England with rain ... and no, so I will not forget this wonderful climate ... and that that morning I was with my braces and sunglasses ... I've taken the girl to the park and in half an hour we run back for us was falling ... So we made cookies Michaela and I of "Doctor Who" series super famous in England and never I've seen and I do not draw much attention to say ... Michaela has pulled all day at home because he has raised a sore throat and nothing ... sleep, watch TV and play the wii ... jooo I want! But it's super cute because lunchtime, I was in the kitchen and he comes over and says "I have hunger ..." and asked "you want to eat" and he did not want anything like that like me either ... I made a couple of sandwiches for her and for me and ready. As we eat them asked me "you do?" And he was humming a song and dance while eating. I say what I do and I said "you're crazy" to which I reply "no ... I'm happy and that's how I felt ... I'm happy. After dropping the kids at school back home happy. The child has brought me at the time of leaving it in the nursery and has been super sweet and makes me a lot also my mood because it will be a demon but also can be extremely sweet. But then I was given the downturn, but downturn is silly and at noon when I finished my stuff I've uploaded to my room and I began to seek work in Spain ... and I was depressed ... between that and another thing I tried to do this morning and has left me ... and of course ... I get stressed and I shit after all ... the thing is that the work is very bad ... and more for a recent graduate with no experience or master .... Well ... if it were only that ... but is that there are no jobs! Nothing ... I have despaired and have entered the downturn ... and there goes the sweet is that Michaela has received as he was happy this morning ... in the afternoon have noticed that I was sad and asked me if something was wrong. I told her no and I replied that it seemed so sad ... if not sure I was okay ... I lied saying it was because I have pain in the neck (I woke up unable to turn either left neck but tomorrow we go ... I hope that as well.) And a few hugs and kisses her ... to fuck, I'll miss you ... will be a disaster and a pie ... but it was television that gave me more love in this house ... and that is highly valued.

And now before us the mystery of "vitamins" and as I said long ago ... I do not know they have those vitamins which is naming the mother and the children get up at once like zombies saying "vitamins, vitamins" ... Amazing ... Well, the mother has taken the boat this afternoon and has noticed missing 4 ... Who they have been eaten? I was having dinner that I was the last because I made dinner party and she was called one by one asking for vitamins. Everyone said no ... the only one laughing was the mother and Michaela said ... okay, then bring me the Bible and swear to me with his hand on the Bible ... not ... but the Bible calls "holy bible". And what I say ... they took an oath with the Bible ... like a judge ... jejejeje if this family has every thing ... And then the more I said as we made the cookies "I can ask you one thing" all serious ... and I "but of course" do you know that I asked? All transcendental her that if she believed in God ... and I ... yeah, yeah I think. And he says "like never go to church ..." If I stay longer here ... I'm sure they end up like reading the bible ... and going every Saturday at the church ...

And this afternoon and not to watch the game ... Russia-Spain ... which as you probably know ... Spain won 0-3 to Russia: D: D: D So no, I have to see another final in England ... that strong ... I do not know if Spain has ever come to an end ... but damn ... I could see it in Spain with all the fans ... the end of the Copa del Rey Valencia-Getafe me I had to swallow in my room ... but well ... so maybe won is a good premonition ...: P Anyway, all on Sunday face the television watching the match and cheering for Spain! I'll be cheering from England.

Kisses and Night Night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment