Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Is Chicken Pox Maculopapular

June 18, 2008 (262 th Day)

Ecuador

spent the week, and there is less and I'm in a week that I slept very little ... and it shows ... pufff to tell you that this morning after dropping off children and me I've slept I have been soup ... And thank goodness that the mother told me which contained the child to take to the hairdresser ... well I had a morning and afternoon as calm. Is then to have gone to Toys'R'Us and the child has bought him a Spiderman coolest thing (I have since I play with him and all ...), the girl a pack lunch of high school musical and more ... the Nintendo Wii ... and is that between what is a prodigy in his class and his former Nintendo Wii is the brother charged in October ... well deserved (and look ... so I can at least spend my last days playing the wii ... I like it: P).

The bad weather has returned to England, or at least a rainy day at Nottingham ... times and cold ... back to the tee ... but I have little to crap in the sweltering heat of valence ... so I will not complain much ... And as I left work a little early because I had dinner with the class, I spent by the train station and I bought the ticket ... maybe ... last train in this adventure that started puffff ago ... and more: P and this Saturday I'm going to York, of course, Victor (jooo miss you go crazy out there ... but I will sleep on the train or plane and you get mad at me for no warm clothes ... but recent months have not been the same without you ...). After we go to Birmingham for a party and see the new home of Victor and his mega giant room (Okay!! Goodbye hideout: P jejejeje) and Sunday afternoon at Nottingham and now I only have 15 days to return to Spain ...

At dinner we have been the Mexican, Venezuelan, the teacher on Tuesday and me. We have gone to a new Italian diossssss that have opened and more good lasagna! Well ... the waiter: P jejejeje and then there were all the time to joke that I always spoke to me ... but of course ... if they are a parrot and can not stop talking when the poor boy is waiting ... for I educated all I was paying attention ... to then say that the English are some rude: P hehehehe I had a very good, lots of laughter and many stories that we have been counting and I am the darling of the class ... that is going to do because they did not stop and compliment me say, "Who will be the next Cristina in class? So cute, clever ... "lol ... if I feel: P and I of course, as I told my humildez" ufff "find someone as wonderful as I ?..... impossible: P jejeje. Also, that Coni Ashie and I've been told I have to return to see that your home is available to me and I forget them ... joooo is that ... it will not have my age but are sugarcane ... and I have been treated so well! The miss. MJ

already in Spain ... back and to stay ... is the first to go ... espaƱolitos little by little we started this adventure ended almost a year ago to return to our country in which things have changed a lot and where we will have to start looking for life, as we did here, but ... differently now .... do not yet know when he returns ... it so ... There are many things to mind, but once there ... things change. I have wanted to start this new stage ... but as I said today at the dinner here ... I think my time in England is a point and part ... not final.

Today I received a letter from Spain! I also have typed in English (English major ends this year and knows muucho English) and when I saw it I said ... "Kriss ... you see the dictionary ..." but no, I understood everything perfectly and that is my problem is not understanding a text and speak ... ggggg disgusting language ... I also apologizes for his English ... tomorrow when I answer ... we'll see who should apologize lol.

I leave you with another video over the actions of Victor and this does not end just with pants ... seriously ... it was not to be missed ... The Marina Pau subtitles ... and I'll translate it in person because the truth ... if you find it funny ... and you imagine if you knew what the chick says this ... lol. Ah! And Valencia letter today ... almost already there and encouraged jooo as receive and realize that they remember you ... Kisses and

Night Night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment