Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Swot Analysis Hairdresser

June 24, 2008 (268 th Day)

Last day of class and we had picnic Staying within the park: P jejejeje and picnics that take a lot in England and no wonder with the piece of parks that have .... (With a well near my house ... I did not hesitate to go all day.) The teacher had prepared everything, teas, coffee, orange juice and of course ... the Cheescake that ... .... Yum yum! That good! We have been the same as at dinner and talking and speaking English ... I do not know if it has been for that but I returned with a sore head home ... I lasted toooda afternoon but ... The teacher has told me about work as a nanny for wealthy families recently in which she worked as a young man and pay very good day. There is a magazine that I think I said "Lady" that are no job offers and that it, if I wanted, I could make good references, like the family I work for. I can always think about it ... is amazing ... go forward and now I get bids and proposals of all kinds and I ... well I think what is that ... back to Spain is like returning to a completely different reality to which I left a year ago I think that scares me a bit ... but we will always be England ... or Ireland here ... I still have not forgotten the Dublin ...

I've been all day with the child and is ... Cindy is no longer home during the day so I have to take the child back, is in London all week because a friend is bad. And the grandmother is at home with his son because this is working in London but he told me to come next week ... the whole family will be for my goodbye ... The mother had an appointment today with the masseur ... and then led the more than I do not know where and returned a little later ... so my penultimate week here has been more arduous ... at least the beginning ... at least tomorrow it will be mid-week Wednesday ... and ... the end closer ... She said the mother had gone to prepare the birthday party of the girl at the bowling alley and told him that can only invite 8 ... one of those people is me ... she wants me to go but I will not be lame and you loose "if you pay me the trip ..." what the girl says "yeah" and the mother says "poor me that I will be poor ... "so: p I run free trip jejejeje Tomorrow I have to carry me to the hairdresser and get out there with the child (god I hope to survive ....) Then we

had a little family reunion of laughs and talks and has been fun. I like this family because it shows that are super loving and happy and always laughing when they are together. They are super hot and now will miss the ... Despite the bad times we spend with a child made me feel like a family member more and that is much appreciated. I feel like the big sister and make me feel wanted. In addition, the moments of teaching English are so funny ... hahaha. : P jejeje

still do not know that I will this weekend because I wrote that Reyes returned to Stockholm on Saturday and do not think they have the body for parties so ... mmmmmm ... But we'll see will be the last ... at least offset because the next one pass with my adopted family ...

Kisses and Night Night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment