Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Cover Letter Examples For Trainee Dental Nurse

July 1, 2008 (275 th Day): Last Tuesday in England

Go early morning I have children ... if I'm being reminding the week for the "wonderful morning." Anyway, for contrarestrar why I went shopping at Primark and ... I wiped ... I said "Do not think about money" and has been, I have not thought about the money and when I reached the box ... I screwed up but Aunt goes and says "32.50 pounds" Or so I've been ... because see, I bought a bikini, with her shirt up, her blouse and matching shorts, two shirts, one black and another striped pajama pants, tank tops and 6! Are there any higher? So I came home so excited until I realized I had to put all that into my suitcase ... and is closed ... I do not! I'm stressed ... I have recommended it to send mail order clothing that I do not weigh much but is that the suitcase should weigh 15 kilos or joke ... that the vast majority are tank tops ... someone is coming this weekend to take clothes? : P lol and I have still much more to take ... because clear ... that the sales have started ... and there are so many clothes that I like ... and this price! I feel

consumer ... Last night when the mother came we were talking about their tests and such ... for now to wait ... he said he became very ill with endoscopy because he tore the pipes when he was sedated but that was better and he was late because he did not read the letter he could not drive so many hours after surgery. Today I have been saying that the girls want to give me something for my birthday but do not know how I will go with the suitcase to which I answered that total depression: P lol is that these days do not stop me I'm going to take jooo lot and I think that is hitting ... She said she will take me to the airport (poor fellow ... about 6:45 am or so we'll have to get out of here ....)

this afternoon with the girl I've been looking for sticks, leaves and flowers (stating that it was she who wanted to play ... not me ...) After I said that we could make a box to keep all the flowers I had found and liked the idea so we have been making at home (who knows me knows I'm very clumsy with the craft but hey ... until I like it and I'm putting effort ... you'll see a picture if worth: P).

if played today ... tomorrow play more shopping and more shopping ... god ... this is a disease! I binge ... oh gosh! (So \u200b\u200bin posh and all that is most cool) lol. But I also want to catch and stop by the bank ... if you echo value ... to close the account ... mmmmm if I open it ... can I close it? See if you caught my Christian ... .. lol that nice ... if that is part of the adventure: P the things I've written about him here ... I'm sure if I did I would say something or I would invite a last coffee with an English banker all cute .... Ay hehehehe more impressed if I know ...

can say that Tuesday is history and now we come to the midpoint ... this is ending ... I do not notice because I start to have as many things in mind "Do not forget this," "to see what we do with the other" and etc etc ... If even when children become unbearable I think for the rest ... the educated mother ... So ... Now this is where bad things taste differently ... do not look so bad ... fuck ... and to miss that ... I told the girl having dinner with her! Because if! What's Up? I'm being reablandando

heart ... Kisses and Night Night!


PD: photo from a museum in Bristol (which is to say that to be small and free ... not bad ... Victor by becoming the chulito and knowing how to speak of all things from the sea ... of course ... and has worked in the oceanographic ...) with a rag doll out there ... jejejeje harassing

0 comments:

Post a Comment