Thursday, July 3, 2008

How Chicken Pox Virus Survives

July 3, 2008 (277 th Day): Last Thursday in England

very, very relaxed after I had ajetraísima week is that when I raised the mother was already preparing bath and lifted ... that's what it costs me more in the morning ... Then take it to school as well as that has gone back to pick up the child to school and has taken the child from what I have had all afternoon until it is back to myself. When we have settled has come and we went to a restaurant. The one I chose, of course ... because it was a dinner for me ... jooo if the woman is super cute ... I was between getting back to La Tasca (English food) or La Bella Italia (italian food) and end I opted for the latter he had never gone and as the other and went that time to celebrate good results of your tests ... It was very good, and ... god ... the children ... were not ... but still, I felt very comfortable and almost 3 hours I have flown by ... I felt like family. I'm going to miss ... The mother has given me a postcard of thanks with a box super emotional characteristic of here on a prayer in which I wish all the best. Jooo if I was excited ... I'm going to take so much. And I said that on Saturday I'm going to cook a paella, which made them very excited. That if I have noticed that this is the first time you cook and well ... that take bicarbonate. Well, I am with the help of my father because it ... god ... You go to know what can come of it ... He told me to take all the airport and expect anyone to cry but surely it gets to mourn. Also is looking for an au pair but can not find anyone so patient like me and it will be difficult to replace and it's true ... someone with such patience will not find .... I've been too good ... but I've also said that although it has sometimes been hard I felt very well at home and I'm glad to have the choice as a family.

Today has been a little more ... just see that tomorrow is my last day at work and pufff, I do not think I'm as rare. I have really wanted everything but ... while I'm going to miss her so much ... everything! Michaela told me that in the end you will not remember me ... because as I go and I do not write ... but hey, I told him I will not escape so easily. Natasha told me that whenever I have come free Michaela's bed, she sleeps on the floor: P lol. Jooo is that seriously, have become a little family to me. And tomorrow ... my last working day ...

Kisses and Night Night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment