Friday, July 4, 2008

What Is A Closed Patella Knee Brace For?

July 4, 2008 (278 th Day): Last Friday in England

I can not believe ... I'm done ... gone are the early mornings, the struggles in the morning to get up and get into the bath, have breakfast for civilized people to behave on the bus ... After a year, do not do it again ...

morning has been planted with a beautiful, warm sunshine and though it seemed that morning was going to be hard ... has not been, when we left the mother has told the child to behave with me and well ... we have all the path holding hands and laughing. When I left school, while down the steep slope which would have to rise only about 3 times in my life, I put the mp3 and suddenly a huge smile on my face was illuminated. I was very happy. I looked around and if I was sorry ... but ... I was happy! While waiting for the bus, smiling, recalled as he had imagined this moment just before stepping for the first time England and could not have imagined that I would feel well and would have gone through everything I went through. In just over two days was to hold my people back to see my friends ... and also on my birthday ... just one thing marred my happiness and to know that I miss someone very important when it comes ... as if Things have changed here in Valencia ... well ... But along with my day, the evening was not very different ... pick (Professor Kim wished me luck today, everyone knows that I'm so ... I'm famous) also has duties Spain and is what I have helped make and finish the box. Then fix and now this ... FINALLY: D

When the mother spoke to yesterday told me that her best friend had been an au pair and had had a bad experience. Do not let him pick up the phone, or hang out ... we ... that was awful ... and that my fears I had when I arrived were not unfounded and there have been many girls to misery falling into a bad family (no longer speak of children there ... like it or not ... are children and they all need the odd scream from time to time), but the main thing for me was that the family treat me well, I consider one more and I do not disrespect. And that, I have succeeded in this family, I have no doubt. If I could go back and tell me I'm going with a lovely children but I have the question of how is the family ... well because I'm like I'm better known evil than an unknown good and fuck ... here I have not done anything wrong and have met the people I've known and I will keep in my heart. Last night while we

in the car there was a Frikes and is ... what I say ... you are blessed ... The mother is every Thursday at the church at 7 and was saying it did not win, I was sleepy and girls ... attention! Saying that, I had to go to church ... What's happening?! And the mother answered that if ... what gives is lazy but once there it goes very well ... And to make matters worse I found the pink bible today ... is this a sign? I feel very atheist with them ... it is a sign from God of the Bible?

This morning, I made a mock ... that? Suitcase ... and is that ... one day is that if and another day is not ... and you need to confirm this with the hand made and all so I put the laptop and everything. I saved everything and failed attempt ... ... I have to post some stuff ... still do not know what it cost but they are a medium and one big package ... look ... and I do not care ... seriously ... I just want to get to my house with my suitcase and have my packages ... and fuck everything else ... How could I charge so much in so little time? Because I have not gotten a year and pufff ... who would ... one more year here and I have to buy a plane for me and my stuff and I would go on another flight because surely the lame on the plane ... well ... let's hope so at least you have solved ... cross your fingers for me ... because on Saturday night around closing and because the weight of no more than 15 kilos ... I now

I go to Kings and AmyR of bars we go out today and before I was told that I stop by your house and leave my things with a bottle of rum English-built ... so here I go, to say goodbye to this couple joooo of Seville that we will miss because I have opened the doors of his house forever, I have reached out when I needed and have been there. That if neither is so far Sevilla Valencia and contact are not going to lose.

I'll tell you tomorrow what about the party tonight, the last in Nottingham, the last of my adventure ... and also write my last post from this room, my room, now with white walls ... and there is nothing in Room remember I've been here ... just pack up ... I kept the photos, scarves, key chains ... you only have to seal the well and embark again, this time with only ticket to Valencia.

Kisses and Night Night! Day

0 comments:

Post a Comment