Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Plp для Matlab

July 29, 2008: In Spain

The month of July winds down and do not know if I've mentioned before but as my month of July in England ... fast and slow time ... and there are so many things to do to regain your life that time flies and yet ... I think this transition period is getting too long ...

One of the things I see in my behavior is that I relate everything to England and talk about it but when I speak of both good and evil, when I can not help comparing him only the good and is ... ... a part of me would be there why? I've had a tough year but also one of my best years because I was I got one and make it on my media in one country with another language and customs, with spoiled children and that ... even that looks like a lie ... I miss them ... and I was free, completely free ... no responsibilities, no explanation anyone and without thinking about the future. Spending what I earned what I wanted and enjoying every moment, sometimes more, sometimes much what we could ... but I was saying was where I was going and I ate no Jiminy Cricket to keep her ear ... Now I'm hoarse back in my home with my people, but I have to take the reins of a life that must be my life ... I do not know where to go, or how to go, or anyone to go ... I know nothing and instead of letting me get a little harried continue to take decisions which will shape my life. Yes, I may be acting like a spoiled and immature girl ... but it's a big change I've suffered and I need my time ... I'm not saying go live on air ... but I think I get a deep phobia of the future when only I want to live a present to my way ... maybe it's not good or right ... but it is mine ...

And back to my continued relationship with this world and my exmundo English ... I watch TV and I saw displayed a series for children here and now, relationship ... I'm going shopping and not I can help but compare the price difference on clothing from one place to another (for jooo as England ... I miss my shop at Primark or New Look ....) The food, the weather ... I always end with a "for I in England ..." Will I be traumatized? : P jejejeje I do not know but I have a wild desire to live again ... no ... because I could not live in that country but ... if a season ... might be a way out but ... I do not care!

This week I have devoted myself to study and finish my graduate of child abuse and ... finally after nearly a month, I can say that my room can be categorized as such ... even in the closet ... I'm glad to be here ... Well, this Sunday is my child from Madrid to spend a few days so ... relax and tourism will be playing:)

Kisses and good evening!

0 comments:

Post a Comment