Monday, July 7, 2008

Travel Trailer With A Porch

July 7, 2008 (2nd day in Spain)

is my second day here in Spain and I'm still in a cloud ... it is very difficult because you're not accustomed to in Spain, but it will not come back to England ... and it is not a country where I want live, but ... it was my country for a year ... many things are left behind ... I'm not wrong here, not bad, because I am so spoiled ... but things are cast under and still have the crutches away, that if the euro remains pounds, that if I liked milk over there, that if "sorry" and "thanks" come on, you are cliches but will gradually disappear ...

Today I woke up early and is still in English timetable but ... I went to the pool to sunbathe (which it is lived hehehe). If I was in England would have been ironing the children's entire wardrobe ... so ... I can not complain. And then socialization is that ... I'm feeling very wrapped up here ... The people calling, wanting to stay with me ... giving me more gifts ... if ... go outside is not so bad: P jejeje

Well ... now I come back to me go and tomorrow is my flight to Madrid because I'm going to see my child on Wednesday we go together to Disney until Sunday morning did not return to Valencia ... that more than two months since I've seen and puffff no desire ... and you will rest a few days of me ... and I still will not focus on my life because you see, is coming and get out again ... but then I'm staying here to focus with what I do in my life (and arranging my schedule for all events that I have to hit me lol).

I have put the pictures of my welcome ... seriously ... are these things you never forget and make you feel so special for yours ... no, if the end is not so bad to go out ... you value to your family and I appreciate yours you lol.

Well ... I do not kiss and night is a night ... this is Spain ... and I say in English: kisses and good night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment