Thursday, July 17, 2008

Jokes For Parent Teacher Conferences

July 17, 2008: In Spain

I returned from my trip of pleasure by Gaul and our capital and I must say that ... I'm dead! I need a break in a spa or a place of those where you massaged all day and you are you bathing in hot springs ... mmmmmm anyone coming with me?

On Tuesday afternoon I went to Madrid by plane and that on Wednesday night went well for our plane to Paris. Jony was waiting at the airport all point (though by a hair lol) and I took her home. The details of our meeting I leave it for your minds insane and lewd but just say that despite the weather was not as if we were seeing was the day before we had been together. At 4:15 the alarm went off and it was not until the s 12-odd when we finally arrived at Disneyland ... and we took almost all public transport, taxi, plane, bus, metro and train ... this reminded me, especially the last part, in my travels through the English cities with Vic, but far worse because I Frances ... 4 years in high school and it already does ... pufff do not remember ... So I would spoke English and I must say that in English ... indeed everywhere. And the truth that he wanted to speak English, I missed it ... Also, in the park, our hotel which was the Cheyenne (BUAA q bonito, set in the old west ...) all spoke English .. I wondered if they would answer in English and English ... so one can not practice their English ...

What about Disney? That I have to come back ... no doubt ... we missed many many things, like Paris, a few days to many things we wanted to see and that ... we do not stop for anything ... If strong and then we ate breakfast together when they closed the park Roasted yet ... things we missed and that is that ... we wanted to enter both parks. I fulfilled my dream girl and is the photo you see ... Donald hug! And it is my favorite all ... but funny! If I do not know which stretched Daisy with keeping me on my ... cht! Enjoyed as a child at all, wherever you look ... everything was so pretty! And the rides ... joooo is a site that no one should miss ... neither large nor small for the largest return to being children in the park. I know I can not tell because ... there's so much ... I loved the Sleeping Beauty's castle ... I would have stayed there and looked around the park ... And Adventure Island jejeje with suspension bridges and everything ... well, that anyone who has not gone have to go and point to mouth, I pointed to go again (when I get my black hole ...).

"And Paris? Well ... at first I got a lot ... it was like watching Madrid but with Eiffel Tower ... I must also say that we did not see much but ... when I saw the Louvre ... I definitely fell in love ... and I have to go back more than anything because we got to the tower ... we saw it from below it was either go and see nothing or see something more than Paris. To which if we go up was the Arc de Triomphe and from there it was also seen Paris so ... and that's something good, like every city, from the top is beautiful ... and huge! What I did not like the Paris metro, old and abandoned is as messy ... ... but a capital rather than trash on my list and now ... to see what will be the next ...

And back to reality yet I have not been able to establish (and I have to start festival on Saturday: P). The room still looks a shambles, the clothes finally pulled off the bed but because I have enabled another closet (how I could buy so many clothes?) And well, I've finally managed to clear the surface of my desk ... next goal: desk drawers. Anyway, that little by little I guess I'll focus on my new life ... right? I'm already creating my future blog because ... it just lost in Nottingham to Nottingham ... and this stage of my life is ending (well ... I'm still in transition), so when you have it, I move to there and you I leave here direction.

A kiss and good night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment