Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Brazilian Waxing Ejaculation

July 22, 2008: In Spain

First weekend in Valencia is that although it takes 15 days (god ... 15 days ...) and they can not get used ... I went from the last week and all I could not be offset as a weekend this (and it was very wrong in England used to offset the weekends or visits to cities ... and here is the thing you relax a little. I was with my girls and after about 3 years all agree! Miracle! And it is difficult because each has his life, his work and everything ... is not the same as when we went to school and went out on Friday and we went to the movies or the park ... that times! Lol. The best of these dinners is that you realize that after 8 years does not change much and still the same pups playing in the courtyard of the Annunciation and dreamed as they would if they had 18 years ... ... god it has rained and of the 18 jejejeje. So as an excuse for my birthday and that he had finally returned permanently to England we went to dinner at a bar for 13 euros we had a menu that was not bad and also ... the important thing ... drink all we wanted while had food on the table ... I do not know how many indents would bring but ... on and was not able to terminármelo so we put it in a plastic bottles and we get along with us. First stop, a nearby pub to take a shot, of course ... Tekila ... Then to a pub and that is where the twist of fate you wonder. Pau going to that site and I vitoreábamos the theme of the night which was "Mary drunk" and is ... was very drunk that we did not see ... in those two guys told us something that I can not remember but who happen went to the same pub us and we started talking and between one thing and another came who knew a guy from the Annunciation ... just a fellow who had been with us a lifetime! They called at that time and passed us by telephone ... and within half an hour and was there to see us. The fact that I was thrilled to see it, because it had been 8 years since I saw him and I had always gotten along with him in class and like it or not ... one of those people that are part of your life. Unfortunately there were some minor problems and ended Staying within ... which I apologize if you felt bad .... I love that! Is that OK? : D: D: D Seriously ... I really enjoyed it and thanks to Marina for welcoming me at home and squat ... te kiero!

And while I continue my transition period that seems endless ... the days go by and I do not know where I'm going with my life ... I start to have a strange giddiness to the future and the responsibilities that lie ahead and I ... ... .. I have wanted to catch my backpack and disappear from the face of the earth. I do not know how many times have I heard the dreaded question "now what you gonna do?" Puffff that burden! Let me breathe ... I need a vacation first and meanwhile I'll think about ... but ... life is very wrong and for psychologists ... if you could be rich ...

This weekend I will not know ... maybe I take it more calmly than last lag too ... and the economy must take care ... I'll tell you that the blog is poor and abandoned ... the other in the making ... but is that ... I have no time and when I have it .... I'm a bitch!

Kisses and Good Night!

1 comments:

Anaya said...

Very useful info. Hope to see more posts soon!. Wax melt hamper

Post a Comment