Sunday, July 6, 2008

Kate's Playground Cips

July 6, 2008 (280 º day): In Spain!

goodbyes are sad ... too ... and even worse two days ... but today ... yesterday I cried too. I slept little ... I went to bed almost at 1 and 5 and was awake. We have been the 5 to the airport ... in the end I had to pay only 3 kilos more than 36 pounds are good ... but considering that at first I weighed 6 kilos more now ... the shock is lower. I fired now if that if children. The mother hugged me and told me he loved me. The boy wanted to put me and I began my tears out ... He had 4 tank tops, a long sleeve finite fat vest tops, sweatshirt and jacket with a scarf ... in addition to wearing jeans under the legins. Once past the control I went to the bathroom and I removed most of the clothes and BUAA to rest .... After you pass the time as I could (there's nothing worse than being alone in the airport) and in a timely way to Spain. I say almost back to mourn is taking off ... I could not make the idea that it would not ... and if he did would take ... my city for a year now ... it would not.

At 12:50 pm the plane touched ground after a decline Valencia movidito something and ... I turned to thrill ... holding back tears. I was not aware that he was on English soil, the people around me was speaking English ... It was where passports are taught where the guy before me and I said "hier" I said "hello" .... I have been faced and looking turkey was when I learned that if ... it was not a dream, I was in Spain ... My case has been among the first to go and I went whistling to hug my brother and my sister , but what was my surprise when they leave the gates I see these to a highland of people with banners and shouting. I've been about to turn around ... They had come almost every ... were my father, my brothers, my sister, my girls and the rock part of town ... I jooo excited but I had no tears ... I have today pictures but tomorrow I will ... It was the best reception I could have had. If it was sadder because it left England finally here have shown me unconditional love and joooo I was going on the plane looking at the phone and thinking that nobody remembered my birthday and he was returning home and were waiting for me:)

then eating together at home and the gifts that if you did not know ... it was my birthday today: P. My father had pulled all morning cooking and although there has been paella if the omelette. After lunch have been going and I have already been more familiar and ... of course ... I've been in the pool and I took the little sun was left (having taken my beloved car of course).

How do I feel? Pufff is difficult to explain because I'm not. I can not assimilate that I am on vacation and this is now final. I have taken leave of my family false and I said goodbye to a city where I lived and learned so much ... my own ... Now come back here and come back with empty hands ... nothing ... What do I do? My emotions, my feelings are at odds ... I do not know that I feel and I stop feeling ... I need more time to get used to this ...

yesterday said that this would be my last post ... but still will keep a little more to report as a re- get used to all this ... Today was all very exciting and fast, no time to think ... tomorrow rest, see more people and explain a little better ... this whole maze of feelings and emotions. For now leave the video record of my little adventure, missing picture for now but ... there you have it and you see ... the lost in Nottingham Nottingham is not completed ... I will continue, at least until you see what I do with this blog or another ... I count as returning to a life completely different from the left ...

PD: thanks to everyone s for this meet ... you have made me forget the sad part of the day ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment