Sunday, August 31, 2008

How To Remove Dark Spots In Lcd

August 31, 2008: a year ... and last post

I know long time no write ... and I promised that I would but I've been very busy (if ... if ... on vacation and out of work ... but when you are busier and have less desire to do anything ....) And I can not complain of my summer: swimming pool, rest, travel, my child ... the truth that has been very completito. But now ... back to the harsh reality ... and after much thought and reconsider, I announce that this will be my last post in Lost in Nottingham and is ... as I said before, this blog was created for those people that I knew me knew somehow my adventures while living in those lands and good, then I started visiting other people it has served them for entertainment or helped them in their doubts as I had before embarking on my journey to another country.

I should have closed when I arrived ... but the nostalgia and the feeling I create this blog stopped me ... for almost a year has been my way of venting and expression to the real world (for me what I was living was not real ... I guess to those of GH when they are in the house ... but not locked). So I always feel sorry for your daily close, especially when the balance you do is really good ... As I said, go to England was my dream for many years. I did not care how or where ... just wanted to leave and I did, as long as I suggested something and ended up getting (now that should keep this in this new phase of my life that I said is still quite frustrating ...). You know, as hard as it has been your dream, you return back to reality, you discover that everything changes, that you've changed and you no longer have what you had before. You have to find you your future and come back just when the country is in crisis ... You realize that you are in a very difficult spiral out and in which there are moments that leave you prefer to drag back to the bottom of the spiral because it seems that as much as you fight ... never reach the exit. I stop writing

and not create a new one now because my life here has the incentive that was there and my days are no longer a constant adventure to become somewhat monotonous and still, respect. Anyway, the blog will remain open and if you need anything you have an email to contact me.

to thank everyone once again s often and always encouraged me. You can not imagine that any show of support comes when you're so far away. These things are not forgotten. Well, just say that this day one year ago, I started my adventure so I have not seen better day than today, the anniversary of this blog, to put an end to my logbook.

A tod @ s advice, much afraid that I can give something to live, do not hesitate even a second. All worthwhile. Everything that lives is worthwhile. I know you never have an adventure like this, the adventure I chose and why I fought ... my dream, a dream hard and at times quite bitter but ultimately, a dream come true. So to everyone s followers of my blog, fight for your dreams and do not fear, there is nothing more beautiful than achieving something you've dreamed of and fought.

A kiss to everyone and ... to follow tradition and last night ... kisses and night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment